It’s not cheap saving horses:
- Our vet bill averaged $1,500 each month in 2017
- We spent almost $40,000 for hay and feed in 2017
- Farrier service runs about $750 each month
- And have we mentioned the walk-on bark for mud control, fence repair, tractor service, etcetera, etcetera?
- You get the picture!
We (and our horses) are so very grateful for your donations in any amount! We have no paid administrative staff, so all donations are used 100% for the horses. You can:
- Click the "Donate with PayPal" button below, which lets you make a one-time or automatic monthly donation using PayPal, or
- Click the "Donate with credit card using Stripe" button below, which lets you make a one-time credit card donation, or
- Send a check payable to Oregon Horse Rescue to our mailing address.
Thank you so much!
Note: We are registered as an Oregon non-profit corporation, and have been granted tax exempt 501(c)(3) status by the Internal Revenue Service. Thus, all donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. Tax ID #38-3906749.